- Initial 6 months contract
- Various New Projects
- Location: CBD
Our client a leader in its field is looking for a Program Controller. This role is responsible for supporting the delivery teams to ensure effective monitoring and forecasting management of multiple projects.
Responsibilities will include:
- Perform forecasting and monitoring of the approved spend for 30+ projects
- Monitor resource usage for the projects forecasting spend to completion and flagging potential resource usage discrepancies from plan
- Identify and communicate risks to program forecasts due to impacts from changes in the program.
- Manage contract milestones for programs that align to completion of deliverables, including management of invoicing and accruals for work complete.
- Prepare project financial summaries for project steering committees.
- Work directly with multiple stakeholders including program managers, team leads and senior leadership team to understand cost impacts of changes.
- Facilitate submissions of monthly forecasts and project accruals to commercial finance team
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in Business or related discipline or equivalent experience in a similar position.
- Advanced computer literacy in Microsoft Project, Microsoft Excel, Power BI or other reporting tools
- Experience supporting IT projects with a strong understanding of project management fundamentals.
- Demonstrated experience in financial management, including investment planning and forecasting across multiple programs.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and experience in dealing with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent understanding of accounting practices.
- Experience with SAP is highly desirable
Great Chance to join a market leader- For more info contact Aparna on Aparna.email@example.com