Looking for a Change Lead to work within the Finance Services Sector.
To be successful for this position you will need a track record in successful Organisational Change within large, multi-channel organisations and must be a strong history of you managing stakeholders at all levels.
- Define the change strategy for supporting employees (and customers) to transition to new platform - including change approach, comms, readiness and transition strategies.
- Identification of change impacts and development of business impact assessment
- Identification of program inter-dependencies and integration of program change elements
- Development and continued management of change management plans
- Establish effective relationships with stakeholders; and seek stakeholder feedback to ensure stakeholder understanding and acceptance
- Work with business leaders to assess levels of change readiness and guide change readiness activities
- Key point of contact for impacted teams for any questions and enquiries
- Work with business partners to develop high quality internal and external communications materials
- Coordinate the delivery of communications materials
- Assess the effectiveness of communications materials and adjust as required
- Complete capability assessments and develop training plan to address gaps
- Facilitate training for impacted teams (as required)
- Act as 'go-to' person for Project Manager in distributing, delivering and monitoring of Change and communications work initiatives
- Apply appropriate quality assurance procedures to ensure excellence of product delivered to the client
- Proactively identify, analyse and develop appropriate responses to issues and risks
- Work assignment leadership of other change practitioners supporting the program.
If you have the skills and experience of the above, please APPLY NOW