About the Company
Large telecom organisation with offices in Macquarie Park.
About the role
Contribute directly to the success of programs' ability to be delivered on time and with an optimal customer experience. Support the planning, schdueling, tracking and progress of a program within a complex and changing business environment. This role will work mainly to support larger programs of work.
- project documentation and governance
- develop and maintain accurate schdule for program deliverables
- progress reporting, including analysis, development, and communication
- stakeholder analysis
- data verification
Skills and experience
- Advanced Excel and Powerpoint
- MS project exposure
- SAP financial system use highly regarded
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Lisa Miller on 8267 2466 quoting reference 240549.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.