Our client has been providing Enterprise communication services across the globe and is keen in engaging a Technical Consultant to be a trusted advisor with subject matter expert in Unified Communication/IP Telephony space.
The primary duties of the role include:
- Work with Account Manager & Presales person in charge of account mapping strategy and growing business.
- Become a trusted advisor with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors in the account in Communication Technology.
- Build value proposition with new technology in the existing account.
- Identify and grow opportunities for Professional services assets in the account and Install and test new releases in the customer environment. Documentation and sign
- off from customer.
- Willing to a Trainer on need basis in the account. Go on an onsite mission to identify root cause issues /fix complex problems along with the Business partner.
- Work on Cloud technologies/deployment in Data centre our new software in beta releases /support while product becomes mainstream.
- Relevant work experience in Professional services of Communication Solutions in IP Telephony.
- Self-motivated, energetic, excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and autonomy, with 'positive and can-do' attitude and motivation to deliver above quota performance
- Team player.
If you're interested - take the next step and APPLY NOW! OR contact John Egan or Vidya Sadawarte on 3319 7501.