Our Client is seeking an experienced Professional Services Engineer to assist in the deployment, configuration, cut over, testing and troubleshooting of security solutions with the abillity to develop a clear overall understanding of customer requirements. Within this role you will also write and present whitepapers, technical notes, and other high-level technical documentation as required and provide mentoring to team members.
This is a permanent opportunity starting ASAP here in Canberra, working into a Federal Government Client and requires candidates to be Australian Citizens with an active security clearance to apply.
As the successful candidate, you will demonstrate:
- 8 -10 plus years relevant experience preferably in a network security vendor
- 5+ Years' experience in LAN/WAN /Internet Support or Administration
- 3+ Years' experience with Network Security Products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with knowledge of the security threat landscape
- Administrator level working knowledge of Windows, UNIX or Linux
- Network security and vendor certifications such as Cisco, F5, Juniper, AWS are a plus
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 quoting Job Reference: 197207
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.