Our Federal Government client are seeking an experienced IT professional for a key production support role.
This is a long term 12 Months contract starting in January 2021, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
In this role you will be:
- Supporting all aspects of software life cycle
- Implementing and maintaining and enhancing number of production level business systems in the department
- Required to ensure timely and professional support and maintenance of new and existing applications with some project work
As a successful candidate you will demonstrate:
- Proven, ability to co-ordinate across multiple technical teams and deliver on outcomes
- Production support experience with a diverse tech stack
- Demonstrable problem-solving ability
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills with the ability to engage with all stakeholders
- Server Operations and database management experience is desirable
- Skills in any: ASP.NET, Microsoft SQL, VBA, MS Access Azure, Logic Apps, Python are desirable
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess Baseline Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Priya Kuncham on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: #207626.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.