About the role:
Take this opportunity to join a leading financial institution as a Production Support Lead. We are looking for an experienced Production Support Lead responsible for mentoring and leading a team of 2-4 support engineers through the deployment of Java and .NET applications and batches.
- Melbourne CBD
- Permanent Opportunity
- Immediate Start
Examples of responsibilities:
- Mentor, lead and schedule a team of 2-4 support engineers.
- Deploy Java and .NET applications.
- Supporting Java and .NET web apps and batches.
- Working with Service Management teams to complete change control processes.
- Managing disaster recovery and business continuity strategies.
- Respond to queries from both technology and business users.
- Maintain support documentation, plans, diagrams and process maps.
- Manage non-production environments, both on premises and in cloud.
- Respond to production incidents.
- Occasional weekend and overtime work required
About the successful candidate:
- Demonstrated experience in Java and .NET application deployments
- Experience in Unix Shell Scripting e.g. Bash, Python, Perl, etc
- Windows Scripting experience e.g. Dos Batch, PowerShell, Cygwin, etc
- Basic SQL Scripting e.g. MS SQL Server
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with Continuous Integration Tools highly regarded e.g. Jenkins
- Experience working with Remedy, ServiceNow, Control M, AWS - DynamoDB, EC2, Lambda, RDS
- Workflow Automation experience highly regarded.
If this sounds like you, please Apply Now with your CV in WORD.
For further information contact Steven quoting reference # 193082