We are currently recruiting for a Production Support Engineer and Support Lead to work within a dynamic team environment within the Banking Sector.
To be successful in these roles, you need to have the following skills and experience:
Core Technical Skills Required
- Java application support
- Unix Shell Scripting (Bash, Perl, Python, etc)
- Competency in Unix command line
- Windows batch file scripting (BAT, PowerShell, etc)
Optional Technical Skills Required
- Experience with BMC Remedy
- Experience with Control M (Including AFT)
- Experience with IBM MQ client
- Cloud environment: Amazon Web Services or Azure
- IIS - Internet Information Services
- Java development skills
- Apache Tomcat administration
- MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL
Please note these roles will require you to undertake weekend daytime on-call support on a roster (eg 2 weeks out of 8)
Experience in Banking, Investments, FX Trading, Financial Services, Insurance or Superannuation is essential.
Additional Requirements for the Lead Role
- Team scheduling skills
- Planning and organisational skills
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Willing to take on responsibility
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career opportunity, please APPLY NOW or call Zoe on 03 8080 7200 for more information.