My client, a leading Australian Trsnport and Logistics company are looking for a Production Support Analyst, ideally with 2-3 years experience to join their Loyalty team in a Teradata environment.
- Actively managing production incidents and engage external vendors, IT management and business stakeholders
- Implementing end-to-end data warehouse solutions using SQL, Tivoli, Oracle Data Integrator and any other applicable batch processes
- Continuously improving and finding permanent fixes to recurring operation issues
- Using appropriate enterprise tools and processes to manage incidents
- Support and communication to end users
- Participating in toolset upgrades and maintenance
- Automation of day-to-day tasks
- Light rostered weekend support will be required every 3 weeks
- 2-3 years experience in a medium or large scale organization
- Knowledge of Teradata is essential
- Other ETL tools including Oracle ODI, Informatica and SSIS are desirable, as is Python
- Excellent communication skills
- Friendly, team-player attitude
Interested parties should apply directly via the link below or contact Ellen on 02 9409 4700 quoting reference number 195260 for more information.