Product Owner - Devices
- In this role, you will work with the EUC Customers, Senior Managers, Operations, other Product Owners, Engineering, Service Analyst, partners and vendors which deliver the end user computing services across the company.
- The Product Owner is primarily responsible for the strategy, design and build of EUC devices and solutions. Areas of accountability, and/or responsibility, include the following functions:
- Responsibility to develop the strategic plan for EUC devices to produce a co-ordinated list of business supported initiatives which can be communicated and used during the budget process.
- Accountability to identify business opportunities and develop a plan to introduce or change IT services to align with strategic business objectives and outcomes
- Service/Technology Plan. Responsibility to map technology investments, refresh plans, and retirement timelines based on key business trends and service consumption patterns
- Strong Leadership skills that enable a clear direction and vision for the area to be understood by all stakeholders
- Leadership of virtual teams to deliver against this vision
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills
- Commercial experience in managing budgets
- Circa 10+ years in Infrastructure Services, preferably End User Computing
- Sound IT Service Management experience across the end to end service lifecycle, most importantly strategy, design and build
- Demonstrable experience in senior management
- Demonstrable experience in executive relationship management
- Experience working as a Product Owner
If this sound of interest to you, click the "APPLY" button now.
For a more detailed discussion, contact Meg Geronimoat 9409 4716 quoting job reference number: 183767