Our client is blue chip corporate are a leader in their field both locally and around the world. They have positioned themselves as an employer of choice and invest extensively in their people. They are now looking to hire a dynamic Product Owner who will be responsible for managing digital assets across the Sitecore CMS platform and leading the delivery of company digital strategy
Reporting to the Head of Digital, your duties will include ( but not be limited to):
- Inspire and motivate the delivery team to implement innovative and quality solutions.
- Work with the Delivery Team, Product Managers, UX Designers and Digital Producers to understand requirements, designs, customer journey and dependencies.
- Work with the delivery team to drive a shared understanding requirements and solutions
- Maintain the product backlog, test features with Product Managers, support the Scrum Master to facilitate Agile ceremonies including show cases, sprint reviews and spring planning.
- Manage prioritisation
In order to be considered for this role you should posess the following skills and experience:
- Track record of delivery on digital projects
- previous experience in Product Owner or Product Manager roles
- Ability to develop business cases that articulate strategy, value propositions, required investments, and financial returns
- Experience working with multi-disciplinary teams and external partners and suppliers
- Experience working with Content Management System (CMS) - Sitecore experience would be highly favourable
- Knowledge of common agile methodology, wire-framing, testing and analytics tools (Jira, Google Analytics, VSO etc.)
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Ken Macleod quoting reference: 184602
Please click the apply button to submit your details