- Great opportunity for career progression and growth
- Contribute to agile transformation journey
- Market-leading ASX top 20 Financial Services Company
- 12 Month Fixed Term Contract - North Sydney Location
About the company and the role
This is a market-leading financial services organisation based in North Sydney that has a need for a Product Owner experienced in Agile delivery.
This key leadership role has a strong emphasis on stakeholder relationship management in a maturing Agile environment. Reporting to the Head of Agility and forming part of a larger team of Product Owners working across the Wealth Advice product delivery teams.
You will be guided by a Chief Product Owner, who will provide support and direction on the product strategy and roadmap. The main purpose of this role is to ensure the final product has the customer experience in mind, whilst considering efficiency of delivery, within the constraints of legislative deadlines, and market competitiveness
The responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Make day to day decisions around delivery and scope for your squads, with a focus on MVP.
- Formulate a sprint goal at the beginning of each sprint
- Work in sync with your Scrum Master to make sure you deliver the most valuable items in the backlog.
- Communicate the priority trade-offs you make during delivery and why to your Tribe, Squad(s) and key stakeholders
- Make sure that the Showcase is time well spent and that all stakeholders engaged by the showcase truly benefit
- Responding with a sense of urgency when blockers are raised and do what you can to support getting them resolved
- Work with other key delivery peers and stakeholders, continually embracing and guiding the journey to an Agile way of working.
- 2+ years recent Agile Product Owner experience
- Knowledge of end to end product development and demonstrated an understanding of incremental delivery and the value of metrics
- Very strong communication and presentation skills, personable, outgoing, friendly and collaborative
- Have a good grasp of technical debt how this play into the product roadmap
- Technical Delivery, Product Manager, Marketing, Analysis or Consulting background
- Superannuation and Regulatory Change experience is desirable
- Agile Coaching experience
- Agile Scrum Master or Product Owner Certification or equivalent training
- Demonstrated experience in previous leadership/influencer role
- A demonstrated understanding of MVP and how to develop it in an effective manner
Please contact Jan Hundleby on email@example.com if you have any questions quoting job number 196253