Peoplebank and Aurion have partnered together for this exclusive vacancy. The Product Owner is responsible for translating the strategic direction of Aurion, the needs of internal business leaders and those of their clients to deliver an operational program of development which ultimately results in a Product which meets these needs.
- Responsible for translating the strategic direction of Aurion, the needs of internal business leaders and those of our clients to deliver an operational program of development for the team.
- Product Backlog Management - Responsible for decomposing the vision into a number of Stories, which make up the Product Backlog. Working with the team and the business, PO's are responsible for creating a Release and Iteration Plan based on the Backlog.
- Communicate with all relevant business stakeholders to ensure that there is visibility into the program direction, schedule and progress. As these stakeholders are dependent on the products produced, managers must have regular and useful updates to allow them to plan their business activities.
- Write up epics with the problem, solution, alternate solution and hypothesis.
- Make informed product decisions to unblock the team when delivery is stalling.
- Prioritise story backlog with team. Prioritise support backlog with team.
- Hand over business context to team so they understand the problem and have clear goals to focus on.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Proven experience working as a Product Owner, Product Consultant or Business Analyst, designing and developing software solutions.
- Demonstrated experience working as an integral member of a development team.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively at all levels (team, peers, management, senior leaders, clients and technical resources).
- Proven success in dealing to competing priorities for multiple stakeholders.
- Champions change and effectively manages the implementation of new ideas across the business and is capable of operating in a dynamic changing environment.
The following isn't essential but will really help you hit the deck running:
- Delivering Cloud Native or SaaS solutions.
- Payroll and HCM Solutions.
- Working in an Agile Development Environment.
- The Atlassian suite.
WHY WORK WITH AURION
Our people are integral to our success. As part of the Aurion team you can also look forward to receiving strong support to progress in your role and enjoy a friendly, respectful, collaborative culture. At Aurion fantastic work is done by fantastic people, and you have the opportunity to work with true industry experts.
Work-life balance is a reality at Aurion: our team members can generally choose when, where and how they will be most productive. You'll love our Brisbane head office in Toowong, a city fringe location by the Brisbane River next to a public transport hub, with excellent onsite end of journey facilities and local amenities like shops, gyms and medical services.
For more information, please submit a detailed resume by using the below prompts. Or for a confidential discussion, please contact Bharti Chandramouli on 3003 7643.