Product Owner required with experience in large Enterprise Services Organisations involving Data streamlining to applications which lead to a product
- Taking the lead and acting as the Primary liaison between product development team and stakeholders.
- Maintaining the product road map and leading product development
- Continuous management of the product backlog by ordering items based on priority and value
- Determining Sprint Goals for each iteration and taking ownership
- Participating in Scrum Events (Planning, Refinement, Review and Sprint)
- Creating a channel of continuous feedback to anticipate stakeholder's needs
- Ensuring the product backlog is maintained effectively in JIRA (EPICS / User stories are written with acceptance criteria) and are "READY" for each Sprint iteration
- Evaluating product progress at each iteration by inspecting and determining if team's performance is meeting product's goal
Skills and experience:
- Good communication skills /stakeholder engagement/leadership and ability to work autonomously
- Have worked in large complex enterprise services organisations
- Worked as a Product Owner - not be a BA with some Product Owner experience.
- Developed/maintained product Roadmaps/Business Objectives
- Agile/Epics/User stories/JIRA
- Work with UX Designers
- Be flexible/adaptable and collaborative
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jan Hundleby on 0282672469 quoting reference 211414.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.