- Determine needs & priorities to deliver highest value
- Act as the voice & champion of the end-user
- Develop the product roadmap in consultation with stakeholders
- Lead & be accountable for change
- Market-leading ASX top 20 Financial Services Company
- 12 Month Contract - North Sydney Location
About the company and the role
This is a market-leading financial services organisation based in North Sydney that has a need for a Product Owner experienced in Agile delivery. You will need to act as the voice for and champion the customer and end-user, while also working with all relevant stakeholders to develop and prioritise the user stories and delivery roadmap.
Interaction with team members and other business stakeholders is crucial, as is your ability to influence them. You will need to understand the direction of the business and the capabilities of your team members in order to effectively prioritise and allocate work.
- Make decisions on delivery and scope for your squad(s) & formulate sprint goals
- Actively and continually communicate the delivery plan to your Tribe, Squad(s), stakeholders and delivery teams
- Responding with a sense of urgency when blockers are raised and do what you can to support getting them resolved
- You understand your environment, who our customers and Business owners are, and the Strategic vision and roadmap.
- Develop, own and maintain a high-level roadmap for the product you're working on through appropriate consultation
Team Player and a Leader
- Be a leader and be comfortable with accountability for making priority decisions and solving problems
- Role model team work in requirements gathering sessions such as story mapping.
- Assist all team members including BAs and where applicable business owners flesh out details and prioritise on the fly with necessary input from stakeholders
- Protect your team from distractions & support the Scrum Master to shield the team
To succeed in the role you will
- Engage others in an agile journey and transformation
- Be able to manage competing interests from different stakeholders
- Have experience in a variety of agile environments
- Have a demonstrated understanding of an MVP and how to deliver with minimal waste
To enquire further about the role please contact Jack Richardson