Our Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced Product Owner.
This is a long-term contract role for 12 months with possible extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the selected candidate, you will:
- Undertake business analysis across a range of security clearance business processes and map these to future and current ICT architecture.
- Develop a high level integrated design that incorporates online connections with external service providers including mapping business processes involving cross agency information exchange.
- Actively collaborate and work with vendors to represent business priorities, business requirements, and implementation of system design.
- Develop a staged implementation plan that accurately segments workloads and delivers clear business outcomes and requirements.
- Ensuring developed items are fit for purpose - Planning the release of items in the system and sign off of items once released - Implementation of project through transition to system support and maintenance
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess NV1 Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: #212434
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.