About the Company:
Leading multinational software company with over 150,000 customers and millions of users across their product range, whose goal and is to change the way people work together with customer experience at the forefront of everything they do.
About the Role:
As part of the Cloud Infrastructure team, you will work with the team to streamline their operations and implement improvements in relation to how the team operates, communicates, and collaborates. Improving product team efficiency and stakeholder satisfaction through the implementation of new processes, tools, and technologies.
- Identify, define, recommend, prioritise, and initiate continuous improvement of operational processes.
- Assist Product Managers maintain roadmap items and communicate with key stakeholders across the business.
- Ensure key partners are aligned on key objectives for products, projects, and programs.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in operations, finance, or a similar analytical role.
- Working knowledge of SQL and Google Sheets / Microsoft Excel modelling.
- Economics or quantitative experience is highly desirable.
- Experience in quantitative and qualitative user experience/research is desirable.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jess Hewins quoting reference 246937.