Product Manager- 2 positions -Initial 6 month contract
- End to end Service/Product Management
- Strategy and Roadmap
- Service Catalogue and Bill of Material
- Knowledge Management
- Product Lifecycle Management, Refresh, Innovation
- Overseeing/escalation once Operational.
- Understanding opportunities - from business/operational relationships, metrics, external/market influencers,
- Product P&L
- Stakeholder of Project Delivery.
- Basically moving all aspects up the maturity scale.
- Improving Customer experience and satisfaction
What You'll Do:
· Own and be accountable for Supply Chain infrastructure services throughout their end to end service lifecycle.
· Understand Supply Chain business capabilities, technology risks, issues, requirements and direction.
· Deliver the IT Service Strategy, Roadmap, Catalogue of Services and artefacts to meet those needs
· Act as the governing point between the teams providing supporting services, processes, information and artefacts to ensure the delivered end to end service meets requirements.
· Ensure Project teams deliver service changes in accordance with time, cost and quality requirements.
· Engage Operational teams and continually improve service components as appropriate.
· Build and maintain stakeholder relationships and manage service offering expectations.
· Run the associated P&L
What You'll Need to Succeed:
· Circa 10+ years in Infrastructure Services- Devices, End User Computing, Citrix, VDI
· Sound IT solution Service Management experience across the end to end service lifecycle (most importantly strategy, design and build)
· Relevant Supply Chain and Distribution Centre experience would be well regarded
· Strong Leadership skills that enable a clear direction and vision for the area to be understood by all stakeholders
· Leadership of virtual teams to deliver against this vision
· Excellent interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills with executives, management and end users
· Commercial experience in managing budgets
· Must have a "can do" attitude and a thirst for using technology to solve business problems
· Self assured, reliable and able to influence and persuade non-IT professionals
· Understanding of business strategy and IT trends
Come and work for the best in the industry, Do you have what it takes?
Click the "apply" button now!