About the Company
A large and well known Australian business, providing an integrated customer experience to its services.
About the Role
As the Product Manager, Software you will be responsible for supporting the Go-To-Market (GTM) approach including pricing and distribution strategy for their products. You will be developing a 2 year GTM strategy for the products. You will have the opportunity to work on a world leading adaptive system.
- Develop a 2-year GTM strategy for the products,
- Develop a commercial product release strategy
- Review and update the pricing strategy for the products
- Review and evaluate all current marketing collateral - provide a set of recommendations on how these should be prioritised and addressed
- Conduct market research to inform future development of the product offering to maintain competitive market advantage
- Experienced as a Product Manager
- Experienced in developing product GTM and marketing strategies based on clear market segmentation and clear commercial outcomes
- Deep understanding of product management principles and strategies
- Demonstrated experience in the data and technology space
- Knowledge of software development principles and ability to work with technical SMEs
- Excellent research and analysis skills and strategic thinking capability
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills and ability to collaborate and influence a range of stakeholders
- Tertiary qualification in the field of Business and Marketing or equivalent industry experience
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes Monday 1st July
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 195960
Please click the apply button.