- Medium to Large enterprise IT & Telecommunications organisation
- New Data Centre build and product establishment
- Ownership of full product roadmap
Our client, a medium to large enterprise IT&T organisation, have an exciting opportunity for a strong Product Manager with Data Centre product experience to join a newly established department.
The role will be joining a new team that is responsible for the build of a new colocation data centre and will be responsible for establishing and managing the product offerings. Being a new build, the role will play a pivotal part of the strategic direction of the wider department.
Being a critical role within the newly established team, the successful applicant must have proven experience developing product roadmaps and taking the product through design, development and onto launch. The role must also have Product Management experience specifically with Data Centre products.
- Strong experience with Product Management within the Data Centre domain.
- Proven experience developing product strategy and roadmaps.
- Experience managing a product from design and development through to launch.
- A technical background with a strong understanding of co-location Data Centres.
- A good understanding of the co-location data centre market.
- Strong commercial acumen, capable of up-stream strategic thinking.
- Strong communication, presentation and stakeholder management skills.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please either APPLY NOW or contact Patric Byrne on (02) 9409 4766 quoting reference: 192368
Please click the apply button