Peoplebank Canberra currently has on offer a long term contract opportunity for an experienced Product Manager to work within the Information Technology Division (ITD) in partnership with the Mental Health Division to optimize the Department's digital mental health gateway through the managed delivery of product enhancements.
- Relationship management with the business owner, delivery partners and key stakeholders, including health professionals, service providers and end-users.
- Implementation of strategic priorities as defined by the Product Roadmap.
- Management of the Product Backlog and delivery of quarterly Production releases.
- Web analytics reporting.
Required Skills & Experience
- Work closely with the business owner (Digital Mental Health Team in Mental Health Services Branch, Primary Care and Mental Health Division), to understand business requirements and inform and deliver the priorities on the product backlog.
- Manage operational implementation of sprints to deliver quarterly Production releases, including working with the vendor(s) to undertake sprint planning.
- Ensure the delivery is consistent with the agreed requirements and the Product Roadmap.
- Facilitate acceptance testing for each sprint, update user guides and attend showcases.
- Work with a range of diverse and passionate external stakeholders to ensure ongoing communications about the product, as well as seeking user/sector/stakeholder feedback to inform ongoing iterations of the product.
- Attend and present as required at various stakeholder engagement activities.
- Highly developed skills and experience in agile delivery, product management and backlog management.
- Highly developed analytical skills.
- Highly developed stakeholder management skills.
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly developed presentation skills.
- Highly motivated and focused on delivering quality outcomes.
- Ability to contribute to strategic thinking.
- Ability to participate as part of a broad delivery team, and take direction and guidance as required to ensure alignment with Departmental and Ministerial positions and sensitivities.
- Must be an Australian Citizen to Apply.
- These roles are based in Phillip, Woden.
If you would like to hear more about this contract opportunity then please do not hesitate to reach out to Marina Stojchevska on 02 6245 1724 for a confidential discussion quoting reference number: 186328.