Our client is seeking an experienced Product Manager to join Migration and Disconnections team. The team is responsible for leading the product ownership of value added services with the aim of improving the experiences of their large customer base.
- Developing and delivering the strategy and innovation roadmap for Value Added Services
- Enhance the value derived from the company's products and customer experience for the end user (b2b)
- Play a key role in making decisions that cater for the differing needs of various population groups, organisations and applications
- includes driving consultation with key industry stakeholders (including external application service providers (ASPs) to support delivery of commercial
- Lead the development of the messaging for end users and ensure that all communication functions of the organisation are aligned and using consistent messaging.
- Product management experience gained through end to end ownership of portfolio of products
- Experience working in cross-functional teams and leading others
- Demonstrated experience working with senior external stakeholders and ability to confidently and professionally engage with and present to senior business and government audiences
- Degree qualified
- Strong grasp of analytical tools such as MS Excel coupled with the ability to model scenarios and analyse datasets - a plus
Please submit CV in WORD format ONLY