Our client is looking to hire a Directory Services Product Lead works with the teams, partners and vendors which deliver IT services across the clients environment. This role provides product and service expertise and support for the establishment and subsequent management of the IT
infrastructure products and services in and around the Directory Services technology stack.
Areas of accountability, and/or responsibility, include supporting the Senior Manager,
Datacentre and Cloud and Product Owners, within the Datacentre and Cloud Portfolio.
- 8 Years plus experience in the IT industry as a whole especially in technology lead role
- 5 Years plus experience as a Microsoft and/or Linux Systems Administrator
- Experience with Identity Management and SSO technologies, preferably Sailpoint
- Identity Platform & AzureAD or similar technologies (Okta/Ping/NetIQ/Auth0)
- Understands Zero Trust, and is comfortable building directory and identity strategies to drive identity based security controls
- Experience integrating step up authentication and privileged access management technologies
- Significant experience in designing/maintaining at least one Directory Services Platforms (Microsoft Active Directory, LDAP) and exposure to the other
- Experience administering cloud platforms such as Azure & Google preferred
- Knowledge of identity management and Single Sign On technologies preferred
- Experience managing software/systems contracts & commercials would be an added advantage
If you're interested then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button