This company is a leader in their field and is a highly regarded employer. They have a number of exciting programs underway and are always looking to innovate and grow.
The Product lead will be responsible for managing the Lifecycle for various Database products while utilising their technical knowledge and stakeholder management skills. the ideal person will be knowledgable across Database Development, Administration and have been involved in full lifecycle management of databases from POC to Managing licensing, introducing new products and managing obsolescence.
- 8 Years plus experience in the IT industry as a whole especially in technology led roles
- Strong exposure & technical knowledge pertaining to Oracle & MSSQL Databases(on-prem & on the public cloud eg. Azure) to be able to pen down a database strategy & roadmap
- Strong exposure in building, managing & maintaining the Database as a Service model
- Proven track record of managing complex vendor relationships
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills with a strong drive of getting things done
- Manage key relationships with business stakeholders like Operations/Build/Business teams, clear roadblocks and drive issues to closure
- Identify and manage key risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies for the database portfolio
- Able & willing to multi-task and deliver in a fast paced & complex environment
- Demonstrated experience in a large complex Enterprise environment
- Broad understanding of Database Appliances like Oracle Exadata, Hadoop etc
- Passionate, focussed and up to date with the latest industry trends pertaining to the Database Technologies in order to make a Product Evaluation/Assessment
To indicate your interest please apply via the link or call Eugene on 94094710 for a detailed and confidential discussion