Our client is a well-known Australian enterprise who is currently seeking a Customer Experience focused Product Experience Producer to support their Digital and Data priorities for the next financial year.
In this role you would be working closely with the rest of the delivery team combining strong project management skills with the passion for user experience. This role will require you to draw on your deep knowledge and experience in the end to end digital production process. This being from the initial concept definition through to delivery using design thinking and agile delivery methods to achieve strategy, customer and financial targets and to define and implement the future vision/ roadmap.
- delivery of product roadmaps based on customer research, usage patterns, feedback, business strategies, competitive review and emerging technology.
- coordinating and delivering successful digital products and experiences aligned to their portfolio.
- Coordinate delivery of best-in-market digital customer experiences.
- Build and nurture high value relationships and communication with internal stakeholders, cross-enterprise teams and external organisations.
- Manage stakeholder expectations and ensure all digital experience timelines are known, clear and communicated to cross-functional partners.
- A passion for all things digital
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation and collaboration skills
- Experience coordinating the delivery of digital experience features within an agile team, from ideation through to delivery
- Experience a 'Product Owner' involving digital software development processes primarily in agile and lean methods
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply now!
For more information please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #197465