* Cutting Edge Technology
* Vibrant Culture
* Competitive Salary and Benefits
Our client is rapidly growing and evolving as a business. They are building a world class engineering function and as part of that are looking for an Engineering Manager. In this role, you will lead and manage a team who are responsible for the delivery of new and existing digital products.
Responsibilities will include:
* Reporting to the CTO and acting as 2IC, lead the team responsible for delivery and engineering of features relating to the digital product, platforms, and systems.
* Be a mentor within your team, give advice and direction on architecture and bast practice, and collaborate with your peers to build the best solution for the organisation.
* Ship Good Quality Tested Code Fast - your team will follow your lead
* Partner with senior stakeholders to ensure expectations are met and managed, as well as the ability to target communication at the right level.
Essential Skills and Experience:
* Experience in leading and growing a team of high calibre software engineers. At least 5 years' experience in an Engineering Manager or Senior Technology Lead role.
* You will think innovation and scaleup, not just start-up, and have shown how to apply the concepts from Design Thinking, Lean and Agile to inspire your team and create great product.
* You will have ideally demonstrated working in modern scaled consumer facing digital systems in th ecommerce, payments, or digital across front/back-end and data technology.
* You will speak Golang, React, NodeJS, AWS or GCP, PHP, SQL (Postgres/BigQuery), Containers, and maybe even Elastic Search, and have a proven ability to learn new technologies quickly.
* You will have successfully led large programs of work or complex projects and taken product from concept to MVP to scale involving multidisciplinary areas, teams (including vendors) and highly available technologies.
* You will have experience in defining and implementing engineering best practice and have a proven track record in managing change effectively in a scaling business.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related technical field. (Equivalent practical experience is considered).
Great Opportunity to join a growing organisation. For more info contact Aparna at firstname.lastname@example.org