About the Company:
Work for a brand that is instantly recognisable and has a rapidly growing digital presence. They offer a fantastic working environment where you will experience good work/life balance whilst working alongside some of the top digital/engineering talent in Sydney.
About the role:
Work within a new function of the business in a department, dedicated to the design, development and operation of end user products integrated with the business' digital experience and network infrastructure. As part of a team of Engineers, UX Designers and Product Innovators you will develop next generation network-enabled digital products.
* Develop microservices and front-end assets, using test driven development methods
* Design and develop system integration test and new features
* Contribute to the development of CI/CD pipelines
Skills and experience:
* ReactJS / NodeJS / Typescript
* Cloud Native environments
* Microservices / Kubernetes
* Understanding of DevOps practices and knowledge of tools
* BDD testing frameworks
* Ability to learn new technologies
* Kafka would be considered as highly desirable
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jess Hewins quoting reference 239583.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.