About the Company
Our client is a Brisbane based tech start up that has developed an artificial intelligence platform breaking new ground as a tool for managing project outturn risk. Over the past few years the team have brought the concept to commercial deployment with range of great clients across Australia as well as overseas. These guys think big but focus on the small things that inevitably make the big things possible.
About the role
As the product Development coordinator you will be responsible for implementing the Product Development Roadmap under the guidance of Head of Product and Cloud Technology who has overall responsibility for product development. You will work directly with their close-knit team and play a crucial role in the market ready scale of products. Most importantly you will be someone who can share the vision of making change on a global scale.
- Reporting to and be guided by the Head of Product and Cloud Technology.
- Undertaking the day-to-day work involved with ideating, designing and coordinating the development of products under the guidance of the Head of Product.
- Conceiving, organising and leading customer feedback processes as they relate to product development, validation and improvement.
- Collaborating with founders, key staff and stakeholders to progress the details of product development in line with the concept and vision for the "Transactional" and "Self-Serve" product lines.
- Conceiving, organise and coordinate User validation processes so that product design and definition is aligned with business objectives.
Skills and experience
- 5 years' experience working in a similar role with a blend of product design and UX experience
- Keen to be part of a tight start up team that are dedicated to making a difference
- Strong stakeholder engagement and influencing skills
- Recognise the challenges that come with early-stage tech companies, the importance of rapid response to emergent events.
- Experience with B2B, Product-Led and digital sales methods
- Basic understanding of Artificial Intelligence principles or willingness to learn
- Some knowledge of technical/development languages would be great but is not a must
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Luca Francis on 07 3003 7755 or Carrie Watts on
07 3003 7644
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.