About the Company
Our client, a government business enterprise that provides financial digital servises, is seeking an experienced Product Designer who will be able to support the Lead Designer by working with a large team taking on complex tasks and transforming them into accessible interfaces that are used every day by many people.
This will be an initial 6 months contract with the possibility to be extended, also hybrid work arrangement.
About the role
The Senior Product Designer will be assisting a team of product designers in taking on complex tasks and transforming them into elegant, accessible, hard-working interfaces that millions of people use every day-from the novice to the digital native.
To achieve this goal, you must be able to lead teams of other design tribes, researchers, product managers, and developers throughout the design process, from creating design visions, user flows, and wireframes to building user interface mock-ups and prototypes. Your team will anticipate our users' needs, advocate for them, and ensure that the final product adheres to our principles of being effortless, smart, and exceptional at each stage.
* Provide design leadership and influence to ensure that the customer's voice is heard when balancing experience.
* Effectively communicate conceptual ideas, research findings, detailed design, and design rationale to various audiences and levels of the organisation, both verbally and visually.
* Be a champion for and upholder of design and craft standards, and strive to consistently exceed customer expectations.
* Actively contribute to and collaborate with the senior design team in order to establish global consumption patterns across all products and platforms.
* Actively participate in weekly team meetings, discussions, and presentations on user experience, interaction, and visual design across projects.
* Encourage creativity, challenge established thinking and processes, and discover new approaches (and solutions) to problems.
Skills and experience
- 5 years of design related experience with a focus on interaction design and/or user experience design.
- Experience with large organisation digital products, including digital strategies and roadmaps.
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving skills with an ability to understand customer needs
- The ability to manage ambiguity, and multi-task in an agile environment.
- Great Knowledge of front-end and/or native mobile technologies.
- Good understanding of accessibility & WCAG standards.
- Great communications skills both written and oral.
- Extensive interpersonal, communication, negotiation and collaboration skills.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Sam Maiolino on 0282672439 firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference #245307.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.