Our client requires a Product Delivery Manager with project management skills who has proven experience in leading and managing a multi-disciplinary team in an agile environment to deliver multiple analytical reporting products in support of key government priorities. This role will work closely with the Senior Delivery Manager to support staff to deliver data and analytics products that meet business needs and objectives.
This role involves:
- Managing and coordinating multiple projects through effective planning to achieve deliverables
- leading and managing multidisciplinary teams ensuring the team is motivated, collaborating and working well
- managing and escalating risks and issues, working with stakeholders and management to mitigate and resolve
- building, developing, and sustaining stakeholder relationships including attending workshops, information sessions and delivering presentations to business and Executive.
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- Demonstrated experience in leading and managing multidisciplined teams in the delivery of projects within tight timeframes.
- Proven skills in managing risk and proactively escalating and removing blockers.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent planning and problem-solving skills.
- Proven experience working within a fast-paced agile environment with competing priorities.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Appropriate Product Delivery Manager and/or Project Management qualifications, with a sound knowledge of techniques for establishing, planning, monitoring and reporting across analytical reporting projects.
For more information or to apply, please contact Priya Kuncham on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 214759