PRODUCT ARCHITECT / PRODUCT MANAGER
Peoplebank and Aurion have partnered together for this exclusive vacancy. Aurion is looking for a new team member who's passionate about working at the intersection of technology and business architecture to deliver world-class solutions for clients to join Australia's best payroll solutions delivery team as a Product Architect / Product Manager. It's a broad and varied role with opportunities to explore new disciplines, methodologies, technologies and ideas.
WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE DO
Aurion is a thriving, tech-driven business where people come first. Trusted with Australia's payroll for over 30 years, we help hundreds of Australian businesses find simple, effective solutions for their complex People & Payroll challenges and fulfil our mission to make life work better.
WHAT'S THE ROLE
As an integral member of our Software Operations team, you will lead a team delivering a major development project that will deliver a SaaS Cloud Native People & Payroll solution, with overall responsibility for the strategy and roadmap. Your responsibilities will include:
- Defines the product vision, strategy, and roadmap for the next generation of the Aurion Product suite.
- Provides leadership across all Product Owners and Business Analysts on the development streams.
- Gathers, manages, and prioritizes market/customer requirements.
- Acts as the customer advocate articulating the user's and/or buyer's needs.
- Strategic market analysis around products and services.
- Executive stakeholder management.
- Manage all aspects of products lifecycle, including customer feedback, requirements, and issues.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a highly motivated candidate who thrives in being challenged and is able to learn and adapt. You must possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills and be able to work collaboratively as well as independently, along with the following skills:
- Strong experience as a Product Manager or Product Owner leading development teams to deliver great solutions to market.
- Specific experience in a Software Solutions (ISV) or Technical Solutions provider delivering great products to market.
- Payroll experience would be ideal, but at experience with financial or ERP products will be also regarded.
- Confident in leading discussions with architects, software developers and other technical stakeholders.
- Proven capability to work cross-functionally and influence both the delivery team and the business in meeting objectives
- A tertiary qualification in Information Technology.
Diversity is strongly supported at Aurion from our Leadership Team down, who reflect the company's variety and values and promotes our 'One Team Aurion' culture. Women and people from an Aboriginal or Torres Straight Island background are encouraged to apply.
If this job interests you but you aren't certain if you meet all the requirements, please apply anyway - we value different perspectives and experience.
WHY WORK WITH AURION
Our people are integral to our success. As part of the Aurion team you can also look forward to receiving strong support to progress in your role and enjoy a friendly, respectful, collaborative culture. At Aurion fantastic work is done by fantastic people, and you have the opportunity to work with true industry experts.
Work-life balance is a reality at Aurion: our team members can generally choose when, where and how they will be most productive. You'll love our Brisbane head office in Toowong, a city fringe location by the Brisbane River next to a public transport hub, with excellent onsite end of journey facilities and local amenities like shops, gyms and medical services.
For more information, please submit a detailed resume by using the below prompts. Or for a confidential discussion, please contact Bharti Chandramouli on 3003 7643.