Our client is a leader within Financial Services. They pride themselves on there fantastic customer service and also their continuous activity in helping communities. Due to a large organisational transformation we require a Procurement Specialist with experience in Marketing/Media/Sponsorships
The role revolves around reviewing all supplier partnerships and review if all is in line with industry best practice and current business requirements. If not, make changes where necessary.
- Develop successful working partnerships with enterprise business units to understand their procurement needs
- Conduct a review of all suppliers, contracts and costs.
- Negotiate best price points via market intelligence & competitor analysis with the objective of meeting customer expectations on quality & timelines within stipulated budgets
- Execute applicable/approved sourcing strategies & drive supplier negotiations to meet quality and financial requirements of the business, including identification of suitable/appropriate suppliers & articulation of service requirements
- Experience in contracts structure, contract negotiations & closure of contracts
- Perform risk management regarding supply contracts & agreements
- Supplier Management & on-time payments to vendors for maintaining service continuity
- Help develop and execute Procurement Annual Plans
- Manage vendor qualification process, maintaining & improving vendor market-knowledge & updating vendors' database.
The successful candidate will have clear experience in conducting an enterprise supplier/vendor audit review, experience in going to market where appropriate and have implemented procurement best practice where appropriate.
If this sounds like you please apply within.