About the Company:
Our client is a newly established Federal Government agency functioning independantly. They are looking for a Procurement Analyst to join their Commercial Services & Procurement team.
About the role:
This is a 12-month contract, which will then convert to a Permanent opportunity.
This role follows a hybrid work model.
The client is based in the Melbourne CBD.
Skills and experience:
- Exceptionally good with Excel
- Previous experience working with ERP & SAP systems
- Previous experience within Data Analytics
- Demonstrated experience in Procurement, contract management , assisting with writing tendors, managing external and internal stakeholders, vendors & suppliers, etc.
- Assisting the Senior Procurement Consultant with Governance matters
- Stakeholder management
- Team-player and willingness to take on added responsibility
- Conflict and negotiation
What's in it for you:
- Longevity and career growth
- Challenging role
- Supportive team
- Inclusive culture
- Learn and grow team culture
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Rhea Paul on 0380807218 quoting reference #248148.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.