Our Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced Procurement Specialist to work within an expansive and high-profile project. This is a contract opportunity starting ASAP until June 2020 with possible extensions until 2021 and will be located at our clients Canberra CBD Location.
In this position you will:
- Provide high-quality advice and guidance on all procurements of ICT goods and services to ensure the process is in accordance with procurement policies and procedures
- Oversee the Procurement of the Project's contracts, including the facilitation of contract management meetings and ensuring all contractual obligations are met
- Assist in the establishment of strategic procurement directions for ICT goods and services in support of the Client's business objectives
As the successful candidate, you will demonstrate:
- 5+ years' experience working as a Procurement Specialist inside complex and large-scale ICT projects/programs
- Expert knowledge and experience in Government Procurement and processes Integration Mapping
- The ability to successfully deliver procurements that meet business requirements and aligns with organisational constraints
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to translate between business and technical terminology
- Proven ability to communicate with influence, negotiate outcomes and manage complex stakeholder relationships.
- Personal drive and integrity whilst achieving results within legislative and budget parameter
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or are able to gain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Peggy Jones on 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: 200266
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.