Our Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced Senior Procurement Officer to advise on all procurement and contract management policy and processes. This is a contract opportunity starting around February until May 2020 with extension options until 31st July 2020.
As the successful candidate, you will:
- Develop and maintain the Client's procurement framework
- Assisting to draft procurement documentation
- Complete compliance checks against the Client's procurement framework and financial delegations
- Build organisational procurement and contract management capability
- Provide advice on contract management processes including variations, terminations, extensions and disputes
- Maintain the Client's contract register and complete all mandatory procurement reporting
Due to security requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Peggy Jones on 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: 199894
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.