Our Federal Government Client is seeking to engage an experienced and knowledgeable Procurement Specialist for an urgent contract role. This is an initial engagement until June 2019, with extension options and is working from our Client's Parliamentary Triangle offices.
Within this role you will:
- Provide expert procurement, tendering and contracting advice and compliance reviews.
- Review procurement documents and provide advice at key stages in the procurement process, including but not limited to RFTs, RFQs and Consultancy briefs.
- Co-manage the procurement help desk (call management, reports, service tool).
- Prepare correspondence, reports, submissions, contracts and proposals.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience working within Federal Government as a Procurement Specialist
- Demonstrated experience in interpreting, applying and providing advice on procurement and financial policy and legislative information.
- Prior experience managing, mentoring and coaching staff
- Strong stakeholder management experience, including building and maintaining internal and external networks.
- The ability to provide advice on Finance Systems including Finance One and SAP.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 193200
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain Federal Government Security Clearance to apply.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.