Our High-Profile Federal Government Client is seeking the services of a experienced and engaging Procurement Specialist for an initial long term engagement. This is an initial engagement until June 2020 with multiple extension options and is working from our clients Parliamentary Triangle offices.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or are able to obtain a Federal Government NV2 Security Clearance to apply.
What you will do
- Aid in drafting complex Statements of Requirements and relevant procurement documentation
- Assist in the preparation of procurement approval documentation.
- Coordinate tender evaluation and negotiation documentation and be the primary point of contact for any inquiries.
- Engage with Subject Matter Expert stakeholders to deliver procurements and manage contracts.
To be successful you will possess demonstrated experience in
- Running high risk, complex procurement processes within complex Federal Government environments
- Preparing, negotiating and managing simple to complex contracts.
- Providing advice on compliance with relevant Australian Government legislation, rules and policies.
- Providing accurate advice to a wide range of levels across Stakeholders, in regard to procurements, policy and procedures.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 196843
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.