About the Company
Our client works across Australia and remote islands, providing services from the Antarctic to beyond the equator, and from the Indian Ocean to the Pacific representing Australia's national weather, climate and water agency.
- Provide advice and participate in all phases of the procurements within the Commonwealth procurement framework;
- Review and draft procurement documentation
- Respond to queries, register procurement activities and publicly advertise contracts awarded
Skills and experience
- Ability to lead and manage multiple procurement activities throughout the procurement lifecycle.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the relevant procurement processes and frameworks.
- Demonstrated experience reviewing specifications and other tender documentation.
- A proactive team member with a motivated attitude.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Previous experience in a Commonwealth procurement environment.
- Previous experience in an IT environment.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Manika Aryrapratheep on 03 8080 7222 quoting reference 246691.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.