Our high-profile Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced Procurement Officer to coordinate and undertake a full range of procurement activities including purchasing hardware, software and contracts for ICT services. Working within a sensitive and secure environment, working to ambitious delivery timeframes, you will be required to provide highly responsive procurement services and documentation along with representing ICT project teams within discussions.
This is a great rolling contract opportunity starting in the early new year for 12 months with a 12-month extension option and requires candidates to be Australian Citizens with a Federal Government security clearance.
As the successful candidate, you will have:
- Experience in CoA simple and complex procurement and RFT processes
- Strong understanding and experience in procurement of ICT hardware, software and services
- Experience in preparing procurement requirements, source justification, procurement risk assessment, statements of work, procurement and contracting documentation
- Understanding of tender preparation, evaluation, negotiation and selection
- Excellent liaison and communication skills along with the ability to manage multiple active procurement roles at one time
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Peggy Jones on 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: 199242
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.