Our high-profile Client is seeking experienced a Procurement Officer to work into a number of Federal Governments across Canberra. This is a permanent opportunity looking to starting ASAP and requires candidates to have a minimum Baseline security clearance to apply.
As the successful candidate, you will demonstrate:
- The ability to assist with drafting and preparing a Statement of Requirement
- The ability to assist with the development of procurement artefacts in line with various departmental procurement policies and progressing documentation through the approval processes
- Knowledge in the management of Request for Tender (RFT) and /or Request for Quote (RFQ) processes
- Knowledge and understanding in the application of Commonwealth Procurement Rules (CPRs) and associated procurement legislation
- The capability and willingness to learn and adapt quickly
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Druss Afele on 02 6245 1705 quoting Job Reference: 197445
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.