Our client is a Federal Government Agency are current seeking someone who is energetic and highly organised Procurement Manager.
You will be responsible for providing detailed technical, professional, and/or policy advice in relation to complex problems and may assist in strategic planning, program and project management and policy development. The role may involve management responsibilities requiring the setting of priorities and managing workflows.
This role is initially until December 2020 but there is the opportunity to extend.
What you would be doing:
- Providing expertise and technical knowledge across a range of programs or activities for the agency.
- Ensuring knowledge of and compliance with legislative, financial, and administrative frameworks, government decision-making processes and agency guidelines and regulations
- Setting priorities for the work area, maintaining team cohesion, and ensuring quality of outputs for the work area.
- Proposing and facilitating process improvement strategies to workplace practices.
To be successful for the role, you would ideally:
- Competency with Commonwealth IT systems, SAP (CRM), and purchasing and finance management systems
- Outstanding communication skills
- Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and MS Project).
- Ability to liaise with other sections, external agencies and external stakeholders and facilitate cross-agency or multi-agency planning of program delivery.
- Experience with analysis and design of ICT Business processes to support ICT equipment service management across both offices and regional centres.
If you're seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #203300