Our client, one of the Big 4 bank in Australia is seeking a Procurement Manager to join their dynamic team.
You will be required to be an experienced procurement professional with proven skills in writing scopes of work, specifications, drafting tenders and, evaluations, negotiations and contract management. You have strong stakeholder management and influencing skills which enable you to juggle and progress multiple projects and competing demands.
An understanding of banking (business, consumer, corporate & institutional) or financial markets or the insurance industry would be well regarded but not essential.
- Develop and drive category strategies that align with business objectives and requirements
- Work on Programs and Projects to support transformational change and delivery of benefits to the enterprise and our customers
- Lead complex market engagements and establish contracts for products, services and solutions
- Manage and monitor contracts expiries to ensure amendments, extensions, terminations or new agreements are appropriately affected
- Undertake supplier and market research to explore opportunities and keep up to date with best practice
- Build highly functioning working relationships internally and externally
- Provide commercial advice to internal stakeholders and become a trusted business partner
- Identify continuous improvements and simplification opportunities and implement
- Actively manage risk and ensure compliance with legislation, regulations, standards, codes, policies and procedures
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career position, then please APPLY NOW or Call Sumi on 03 8080 7257 for more information.
Job Reference: #200636