Our client, a large Managed Services Provider are looking for a Procurement Administrator / Manager who will be reponsible for leading on key category synergies and general commercial and other matters associated with 3rd party spend.
You will also manage strategies to ensure development of mutually beneficial supplier relationships with the aim of delivering competitiveness, responsiveness and service to this business and its Customers.
- Consolidation of spend and standardisation of Oceania spend categories
- Influence, deploy and follow Procurement strategy
- Proactively manage nominated suppliers to ensure competitiveness, responsiveness and impeccable service
- Ensure contracts are in place and negotiated to include best-in-class terms and conditions
- Manage the due diligence, discovery and transition of third party contracts and Internal audits show evidence of compliance
- Identify and execute opportunities for financial returns to protect and deliver demonstrable benefit to the P&L
- Savings targets met
- Influence, deploy and adhere to applicable Procurement practices, policies and processes ensuring evidence is archived appropriately.
- Improve practices, policies and processes documented, communicated and deployed.
- Provide support to supplier owners within the Businesses to help resolve commercial issues and disputes.
- Advanced Procurement skills (specifically negotiation, tendering and contracting) and commercial experience
We are seeking applicants with the ability to work proactively with Suppliers, Business/Delivery Units etc. to provide consultancy to major bids and Procurements. If you are interested in this opportunity please apply quoting ref #186369