Our client is a leader within their, they are known for their outstanding internal culture as well as their high performing culture. Due to significant and quick organisational growth we require Procurement Director to join the team.
The responsibility of the role revolves around expanding the procurement function and also uplifting capability. This includes:
- Procurement Strategy and Framework design and delivery
- Aligning procurement strategy to organisational strategy
- Enterprise reporting
- Vendor/Supplier review
- Contract Review and Negotiation
- Growing Team
- Represent Procurement in Leadership/Strategy Meetings
- Proactively manage compliance and governance
The successful candidate will have experience leading enterprise procurement functions, you will have strong experience in capability uplift and be very customer focused. This role covers projects and also BAU. Furthermore, IT is a big category thus experience in this will be highly regarded. The organisation size is less than 800 thus procurement strategy is in line with this.
For further information please contact Evan Xeres on t: 03 8080 7282 or e: firstname.lastname@example.org