Our client is a Federal Government Agency are currently seeking a Procurement Consultant on an initial 12-month contract with views of extensions!
As this role is within the Federal Government, it is a requirement that the successful candidate be an Australian Citizen.
Success for this role will rely on the individual's ability to be able to work in a highly dynamic environment, good cultural fit, and their ability to challenge and drive thinking in new directions.
The Procurement Advisory Team is seeking an energetic Procurement Consultant with drive to support the procurement of a wide range of property and services within the Commonwealth procurement context with a solution focus. The successful applicant will have experience providing procurement advice within the Commonwealth procurement framework and providing external governance reporting.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Review and draft procurement documentation
- Provide advice and participate in all phases of procurements as required
- Provide administrative support
- Provide external governance reporting; and
- Provide guidance in the selection of the most appropriate procurement strategies and contracts.
To be successful for the role, you will need the following:
- Ability to lead and manage multiple procurement activities throughput the procurement life cycle;
- A motivated attitude;
- Ability to work to tight deadlines; and
- Able to work autonomously.
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please Jade De Silva and quote job # 212062.