Big 4 Banks seeks a PROCESS WRITER to work within their Financial Crimes Space.. long term 12 month contract!!
- PROCESS/TECHNICAL WRITER
- CURRENT/FUTURE STATE - MODEL AND MAP
- FINACIAL SERVERS INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
The following are the key skills and experience required for the role:
- Is an analytical and critical thinker that enjoys developing and designing creative solutions to meet Business objectives.
- Competent knowledge of records management practices and processes including document/record management, storage, retrieval, and document control.
- Has operated within regulatory and compliance project environments.
- Has excellent skills in effective communication and stakeholder engagement.
- Has extensive workshop facilitation and elicitation skills
- Embraces collaborations and brings the creativity out of stakeholders
- Motivated, independent and ability to work in a fast paced environment with constantly changing priorities
- Proficient time management skills
- Minimum of 3 years of working experience in financial services industry executing projects in one of the financial crime obligations - AML, Sanctions etc.
If you have the skills and experience mentioned above and believe you are the right candidate for the role then APPLY NOW on the link below!!