Our client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who can help build upon a new area by identifying process improvement opportunities and optimisation.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Document 'As Is' claims support and claims management process maps
- Develop 'To Be' optimised process maps
- Identify process improvement opportunities and efficiency savings through operational processes optimisation with minimal technological changes
- Facilitate workshops and engagement with stakeholders to deliver the right outcome
- Develop a plan to deliver on the assignment, taking into consideration existing BAU workloads of team members
To be Successful you must have
- Demonstrated experience in business analysis, business process mapping and business process improvement / optimisation
- Ability to work cohesively with a diverse stakeholder group
- Some experience in an insurance claims management environment (desired)
- Microsoft Office suite of products, especially Microsoft Visio
- Understanding of process improvement methodologies (e.g. Lean Six Sigma (Black Belt))
If you are interested, please click "apply". Conversely, if you have any questions or want to have a confidential discussion feel free to contact Joseph Yip from Peoplebank.