Seeking multiple process modellers for a large Australian enterprise. The project requires Process Modellers to support the Project Manager during the implementation phase.
The implementation plan includes the following:
1. Process map all key tax obligations, develop roles and accountability documentation and socialise (leveraging off existing documentation and prioritised based upon criticality);
2. Update Tax Policy, Operating Procedures and Process documentation, including controls by developing and/or enhancing processes to resolve the gap between current state and the ATO Tax Risk Governance Framework requirements;
The Process Modellers will be responsible for the following:
3. Analysing existing process documentation for Tax Obligations, conducting workshops and interviews with key stakeholders to develop process documentation for the Tax Risk Governance Uplift.
4. Developing detailed process documentation, including process maps, RACIs, controls, positions taken, policies and standard operating procedures.
5. Conducting workshops and interviews with key stakeholders and documenting output. This also includes embedding and uplifting process knowledge in the business and ensuring there is a process governance in place.
6. Ensure identification of waste/inefficiencies and work with broader Process-Re-engineering team for potential pipeline work
7. Co-ordinating and documenting impacts and changes through workshops.
8. Co-ordinating of workshops and tracking of actions with SME's and other stakeholders involved with project execution.
9. Ensuring development and maintenance of process documentation in line with clients process hub standards and within timelines expected.
10. Documented processes are thorough, complete and meet governance requirements before publishing.
The role involves the use of project disciplines and the client process hub methodology and tools to ensure initiatives are aligned to organisational strategy and values and achievement of agreed costs and any benefits.
* Excellent analytical skills & capabilities
* Process management methodologies including the use of tools such as Visio
* Excellent attention to detail
* Conceptual thinking - i.e. Identifying key issues, seeing relationships and drawing elements together into broad, coherent frameworks.
* Influencing skills - empathy, flexibility, persuasiveness
* Ability to navigate through ambiguity
* Strong communication and stakeholder management and influencing skills including at the mid and senior level
* Business Acumen - Understands the business and executes business plans to maximise performance
* Analysis & Problem Solving - Sources and uses relevant information effectively to identify problems and offer sustainable solutions
* Delivering Results - Plans effectively and takes accountability for delivering on expectation
* Continuous improvement focus
* Compliance and/or regulatory project experience (preferred)
* Development and implementation of frameworks to ensure the effective delivery of regulatory & legislative requirements (preferred)
* Experience at co-ordinating workshops with SME's across the organisation and ability to drive out "as is" processes which may not be documented.
* Documentation of processes including a process map using tools such as Visio and detailed procedural documentation
Must be able to work autonomously and turn around deliverables/outcomes and tight timeframes
If this sounds like you APPLY NOW
|Job Title:||Process Modeller|
|Contact Name:||James McLaughlin|
|Job Published:||March 05, 2019 16:49|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Data Warehouse Modeller
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
Data & Process Analyst
Melbourne CBD, Victoria
Senior Manager - Process Transformation
Automation Analyst - Robotic Process Automation - UiPath
Macquarie Park, New South Wales
Project Coordinator- Process , Six Sigma, PRINCE 2, MS Project
Milsons Point, New South Wales