The project requires a Process Modeller to support the Project Manager in the Improving Controls program.
The Process Modellers will be responsible for the following:
1. Advanced Data analysis and modeling.
2. Stakeholder engagement, influencing consistency of Process Transformation across the division and alignment to project's priorities
3. Review assigned business processes from end-to-end and create "As is" process if not available
4. Work with the Business Owners to develop and implement 'To-Be' process maps and artefacts to embed lasting process change and ensure they contain the appropriate and applicable risk controls.
5. Develop appropriate materials to communicate and present opportunities for relevant stakeholders
6. Help facilitate and support workshops, working with stakeholders to define process, identify current issues and develop future state process maps.
7. Ensure alignment to enterprise process methodologies, frameworks, standards and tools (including Lean Six Sigma and Agile).
The role involves the use of project disciplines and the process hub methodology and tools to ensure initiatives are aligned to organisational strategy and values and achievement of agreed costs and any benefits
If this sounds like you APPLY NOW!!!!!!!!!!