About the role
Our client is looking for two Process Modellers to drive the analysis of process requirements and facilitate the development of business process models.
- Plan process modelling requirements, approach and activities for specific projects
- Prepare for and facilitate workshops to conduct elicitation activities and confirm the results
- Develop and maintain enterprise process architecture and applicable BPMN standards
- Provide consultation to business and project stakeholders on process architecture impact on functional and organisational design
- Support a strong risk culture in the development of process knowledge including identification of risks, management of compliance obligations and implementation of internal controls
Skills and experience
- Relevant Tertiary qualification or equivalent experience with at least 5 years' experience in business process modelling and process improvement consulting
- Demonstrated experience and expertise in integrating customer experience considerations into business process models
- Strong knowledge and experience in business process best-practice frameworks and methodologies such as BPMN 2.0, APQC and other related BPM disciplines
- Proven experience in process analysis including risk, costs, compliance, quality and time
- Proven experience in customer journey modelling / mapping using relevant process tools
- Strong interpersonal skills including an ability to communicate and influence effectively across the organisation.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Ryan on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 242700.